Piano Lessons for kids all ages from 4 years
East Coast Music offers Simply Music piano lessons for kids in Alexandra Hills (Brisbane Bayside) as well as in Tweed Heads South.
The Simply Music method
The Simply Music method has beginners – children, teens adults and seniors – playing great-sounding pop, blues, classical, and accompaniment pieces from their very first lessons!”
Why music lessons for kids
A 2016 study at the University of Southern California’s Brain and Creativity Institute found that musical experiences in childhood can actually accelerate brain development, particularly in the areas of language acquisition and reading skills.
Simply Music Programs are designed to maximize the likelihood of students acquiring and retaining music as a lifelong companion.
Over the course of our whole-of-life series of programs, our aim is for students to:
- Experience their musicianship as a natural self-expression.
- Play a vast repertoire covering a broad array of musical styles and genres.
- Develop the ability to self-generate. i.e. the ability to progress independently.
- This includes developing a foundation of music reading, writing, composition, improvisation, arrangement, structure and theory etc.
- Have a highly positive, self-affirming experience throughout the music learning process.
"Simply Music" Piano lessons Brisbane Bayside & Tweed Heads
- Joanne Davies is a fully-trained and certified Simply Music Teacher
- Joanne has many years of experience teaching music to children and adults
- Simply Music method is sheer fun
- You will get immediate results with Simply Music